Made from 100% non-allergenic silicone that lasts
Long-lasting ink that protects your design
Personalize for your brand
Single and multi-colored bands
Silicone fundraising bracelets offer nonprofits, schools, and causes an easy way to gain exposure and generate sales with minimal investment. Our bands are made with 100% durable silicone and can be worn for years on end. These low-cost bracelets are often preferred to other fundraising items because they yield such a high profit margin, which is advantageous to organizations that rely heavily of fundraising to stay afloat.
Fundraising Bracelet Colors
Many colors are associated with the branding of different causes. Perhaps the most popular is light pink, which is associated with breast cancer awareness. We offer an enormous selection of colors to choose from so you are bound to find the color that best represents your cause. We also offer segmented and swirled color options to give you extra variety.
Design the Perfect Fundraising Bracelet
Now that you have a color in mind for your bracelet, it is time to create the perfect design for your fundraiser. We give you all the tools you need to personalize your fundraising bracelets and boost sales. To get started, choose from one of our many silicone bracelet styles.
- Debossed: Made with a laser engraver or mold, the design is recessed into the surface of the silicone. No ink is included with this style.
- Printed: Using silk-screen technology, the design is silk-screened and printed directly on the top layer of the wristband.
- Ink Injected: Customization is etched into the band and then ink-injected with a proprietary, durable ink that is long-lasting and helps to protect the design on the band from wearing over time.
- Embossed: The text and graphics are raised from the wristband's surface.
- Embossed Printed: The text and graphics are raised from the surface of the wristband and silk-screened printed with ink.
- Color Coat: A two-tone wristband; the customization will be etched into the exterior layer of the band, then filled with an ink color matching the interior of the band.
Step One: Choose a Band Size
Now that you have chosen a style, it is time to start designing your bracelet. To start, choose a band size. Most fundraising bracelets come in our ½ inch width, which is what we recommend.
Step Two: Choose Your Band Colors and Quantities
Here you will choose the band color that best fits your cause. If you don’t see your color immediately, toggle to your color category. Here you should find your preferred color.
Step Three: Design Your Bands
You can add up to 60 characters of text as well as four graphics. Feel free to adjust your text size and font. In terms of graphics, we give you the option to add your own graphics from your device or choose from any of our free clipart. Before you add your amazing fundraising bracelets to your cart, do a once-over of your design. When you are ready, check the box to approve your design.
You did it!
If you need support, don’t worry! We have experts on standby ready to help you and answer any questions you may have. Simply start a live chat using the feature at the bottom of your screen.